REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Join SIWW2022 to play your part in advocating urgent climate action for a sustainable water future.
Singapore International Water Week (SIWW) 2022 returns as a physical event from 17 to 21 April at the Sands Expo & Convention Centre, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore. As one of the leading international water events in Asia, SIWW brings thought leaders, experts and practitioners from governments, utilities, academia and industry together to share and co-create innovative solutions to meet with pressing urban water challenges globally.
Organised by PUB, Singapore’s national water agency, SIWW will cover all aspects of the urban water cycle reflective of current trends and issues in and around the water sector. Critical to shaping the future of water, emerging themes such as digital water, resource recovery and climate resilience will continue to be featured at SIWW.
SIWW2022 Water Convention will address current and emerging water challenges under the following themes:
- Theme 1: Delivering Water from Source to Tap (Network)
- Theme 2: Delivering Water from Source to Tap (Treatment)
- Theme 3: Effective and Efficient Wastewater Management
- Theme 4: Cities of the Future
- Theme 5: Water Quality and Health
- Theme 6: Nexus and Circularity
Visit www.siww.com.sg to register.